Travelling between Burra & Adelaide - Places to Go, Things to See
Click to See Interactive Tour Map of Burra to Adelaide South Australia
Burra - Adelaide (3 Hours Drive)
On your way back, we suggest a diversion to the Barossa Valley. The Barossa Valley has larger towns including Angaston, Lyndoch, Mount Pleasant, Nuriootpa, Tanunda, Tununda, and many smaller towns, hamlets and localities etc. Gawler is not far away.
Only a short side-trip from your route, the Barossa is a great place to enjoy the local culture and extensive wine industry of the region. The Barossa Valley has award winning wineries and rich agricultural country. Visit many interesting rural towns with great buildings, galleries, art & craft shops and tearooms. All around the greater Barossa Valley can be found dozens of wineries, both new and old, producing the great wines. Many have cellar door purchasing, tastings and restaurants.
These are some of the great destinations to see while travelling between Burra and Adelaide. Be sure to add them to your list of places to visit.
- Barossa Valley
- Mount Pleasant
- Rural towns - great buildings, galleries, art & craft shops and tearooms
- Art Norm's Studio, Gawler
- Artfully Yours Studio Gallery, Angaston
- Barossa Bush gardens, Nuriootpa
- Barossa Museum, Tanunda
- Barossa Quilt & Craft Cottage, Angaston
- Barossa Regional Gallery, Tanunda
- Clonlea Recreation Park, Willaston
- Galler Studio, Nuriootpa
- Gawler Museum - Old Telegraph Station
- Kaiser Stuhl Conservation Park, Tanunda
- Lavender Farm, Lyndoch
- National Trust of SA Gallery, Angaston
- Norm's Coolies - Performing Sheep Dogs, Tanunda
- Sandy Creek Conservation, Sandy Creek
- Stockwell Recreation Park, Stockwell
- Storybook Village in Tanunda - over 50 displays of Children's Stories
- Timeless Australian Aboriginal Art Gallery, Tanunda
- Wombat Rise Sanctuary, Sandleton
- Wineries, Cellar door purchasing, tastings and restaurants.
Click to see the First tour section: Adelaide - Port Pirie
The information in this site is accurate to the best of our knowledge but time and circumstances can reduce the accuracy of the information we gained with considerable effort.
If you have any feedback or information that can help us improve the accuracy of our pages, please contact us.
if you have any suggestions for tours or enhancement of tours in part of Australia, we would welcome them.
Please also read our DETAILED DISCLAIMER.
Opportunities for quality RV Sales and Rentals Suppliers.